The list of choices was:
And from NetGalley:
Out of 20 possible choices, the titles I read and reviewed were:
1. Blood, Smoke and Mirrors by Robyn Bachar
2.Spirals of Destiny: Book One: Rider by Jim Bernheimer
3. Of Bees and Mist by Erick Setiawan
4. International Kittens of Mystery by Christopher Dolley
5. Love Sucks! by Melissa Francis
6. Alien Revealed by Lilly Cain
7. Mercy by Eleri Stone
8. Sunrise Over Texas by MJ Fredrick
Additionally, I read, but have yet to review Motor City Fae by Cindy Spencer Pape, bringing my grand total of books off my list that I read for this challenge to 9 out of 20. Not as many as I'd hoped, but I did get a lot accomplished!
As for my buffer of review I was hoping to establish, I managed to maintain a buffer of a few days at a time, but not the full two weeks. This is a goal I'm going to continue to work on in the new year as having posts scheduled in advance is a huge advantage when the rest of life gets crazy.
If you participated in the challenge, how did you do? What other goals have you set for yourself for the new year?