And just like that, Februrary is over. Despite my having battled with a pretty epic reading slump and enough deadlines in the real world to gag a maggot, I'm still pretty pleased with how things turned out:
Reviews posted: 12 (actually on target since I shoot for three per week!)
Content posts: 2 (yay!)
Illustrated books featured: 6
Not bad! I'm also pleased to say I made some good progress on my Blog Improvement Project To-Do List:
2. Write more content posts.- Getting better at this!
4. Improve commenting experience. I will do this by replying to all comments received, even if it's just to thank the person for commenting. Again, getting better at this- the next step is to get to 100% response and then comment back on people's blogs!
5. Get current and stay current with my link postings. A lot of challenges and whatnot have Mr. Linky options so I'd like to get my reviews linked in as many places as possible. DONE for the month of February!
6. Rebuild and maintain my buffer of reviews. Ideally I'd like to have 5-7 reviews written and saved to post when reading is going slower than I'd like or when life gets in the way. I'm actually working on this right now.
7. Get through my review pile. This can dovetail with goal number 6 too. Working on this one too.
Congratulations to me, if I do say so myself.
Looking forward, March is off with a bang, for any or all of the following reasons:
1.SUPER TOP SECRET PROJECT STARTS TOMORROW.
2. I have plans for a pretty cool giveaway in the works!
3. Tomorrow starts Vampire Week for Blog with Bite in celebration of the release of Claudia Gray's Hourglass Here are just a few things to look forward to here at What Book is That?:
-Reviews for Evernight, Stargazer, and Hourglass
-Super cool Blog with Bite Giveaway
-Sashay Down Memory Lane, Or, How I Came to Read So Much PNR
-Other cool stuff from the other creative craniums behind Blog with Bite