Welcome to WBiT!
Hi everyone! This blog is updated occasionally as the need to talk about awesome books strikes me. Check back to see if there's anything new- or use the subscription options and never miss a post!
I love comments and use Disqus for commenting goodness. To leave a comment on any post, simply click the post's title and head to the bottom of the page.
Friday, February 24, 2012
AAD Author Spotlight: L.A. Witt!
1. Introduce yourself, Twitter style! Describe yourself or your books in 140 characters or less. "Abnormal romance author with two names and way too many voices in my head."
2. Tell us a little bit about your latest release, or your upcoming projects if you'd prefer. My latest release is Where There's Smoke, a contemporary M/M erotic romance from Loose Id, LLC. The story is about Jesse Cameron, a closeted and married political candidate who can't resist his surly campaign manager, Anthony Hunter.
3. What books (your own or others) do you recommend most often? Of my own, usually Static (Amber Allure, 2011), Damaged Goods (Loose Id, LLC, 2011), Cover Me (Carnal Passions, 2010), or The Closer You Get(Samhain, 2011). Books by others? You can't go wrong with Smoke or Blood and Roses by Aislinn Kerry orPromises by Marie Sexton.
4. What part of Authors After Dark 2012 are you looking forward to the most? -- Meeting some readers and authors, of course! I've spent my entire career overseas, so I haven't been able to meet anyone in person. Even chatting has been challenging because of the time difference between Japan and the States. So it'll be nice to meet people face to face. That, and it'll put to rest all those rumors that I'm a tentacled lizardbeast with green skin and five eyes.
5. If you've been to AAD before, do you have any advice for first time attendees? -- Never been there, so if anyone wants to leave advice for ME, I'd be eternally grateful!!