Welcome to WBiT!
Hi everyone! This blog is updated occasionally as the need to talk about awesome books strikes me. Check back to see if there's anything new- or use the subscription options and never miss a post!
I love comments and use Disqus for commenting goodness. To leave a comment on any post, simply click the post's title and head to the bottom of the page.
Friday, March 16, 2012
AAD Author Spotlight: Sophie Oak!
1. Introduce yourself, Twitter style! Describe yourself or your books in 140 characters or less.
Smart (I hope), Sassy (always), Sinfully erotic!
2. Tell us a little bit about your latest release, or your upcoming projects if you'd prefer.
My current release is called Pure Bliss. It’s the sixth book in my Nights in Bliss, Colorado series. Bliss is about a small very quirky Colorado town. Odd relationships are the norm there. So are lots of fun things like alien abductions, nudists and the occasional Big Foot sighting. Pure Bliss is about a rancher, his long lost brother and the woman they both fall in love with.
3. What books (your own or others) do you recommend most often?
I write a lot of ménage and BDSM, so I’ll concentrate on what I know! I always recommend Shayla Black, Tymber Dalton and Cherise Sinclair. You can’t go wrong with any of their books. For non-erotics, I love Linda Howard and Jayne Ann Krentz.
4. What part of Authors After Dark 2012 are you looking forward to the most?
Meeting everyone! What an honor to be among such great authors and wonderful readers. I’m really looking forward to the party I’m throwing with Shayla Black. It’s called the Wicked Bliss Chocolate Indulgence Party. Everyone who comes to AAD is invited and we’re going to have a great time.
5. If you've been to AAD before, do you have any advice for first time attendees?
It’s my first time. I can’t wait!
And there you have it! Sophie and I will be newbs together at AAD and I will definitely be reporting back to all of you! Happy Friday everyone!