Hi everyone! This blog is updated occasionally as the need to talk about awesome books strikes me. Check back to see if there's anything new- or use the subscription options and never miss a post!
I love comments and use Disqus for commenting goodness. To leave a comment on any post, simply click the post's title and head to the bottom of the page.
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Characters I'd Have a Crush on if I Were a Fictional Character
I'm back! After a long, long hiatus, Top Ten Tuesday has returned to WBiT?! Looking ahead, there are some excellent list topics coming up so I'm looking forward to participating and commenting. Let the good times roll!
Topic of the Week: Top Ten Characters I'd Have a Crush on If I Were a Fictional Character
In no particular order:
1. Marak, the Goblin King (The Hollow Kingdom by Clare B. Dunkle)- This is one of my favorite unsung fantasy romances. Even though he's a goblin and has all the requisite spooky and mysterious things going on, Marak is squishy on the inside. Love this series.
2. Malkom Slaine (Demon from the Dark by Kresley Cole)- Malkom is my favorite IAD hero so far. His past is so dark yet through it all he's noble and brave and loyal.
3. Regin the Radiant (Dreams of a Dark Warrior by Kresley Cole)- Total girl crush here. I love Regin, I love her sailor mouth and her war cries- I think hanging out with her would be both terrifying and awesome.
4. Fire (Fire by Kristen Cashore)- Another girl crush on a total badass heroine. She's a great warrior, brave, with a sense of honor and integrity and an ability to get things done. Oh and super powers! Love.
5. Cullin Seaghdh (Enemy Within by Marcella Burnard)- He's a captain! He's a spy! He's a spy captain!
6. Osborn (Lord of Rage by Jill Monroe)- He's a grumpy bear from a fun retelling of the Goldilocks story. He can sit on all the chairs in my house if he wants to. Just saying.
7. Wolf Who Rules (Tinker by Wen Spencer)- Sigh. Even when he's being a goof or an accidental jerk he's still awesome. Gotta love elf magic.
7. Dorina Basarab and 8. Louis-Cesare (Midnight's Daughter by Karen Chance)- One of my favorite power couples of urban fantasy- these two are so snarky and chaotic. Even though they manage to destroy every structure they come near they seem like they'd be fun.
9. Julian (Cynful) by Dana Marie Bell)- He's a geeky bear shifter that likes books and RPGs. What's not to like?
10. Caitrin (Heart's Blood by Juliet Marillier)- Caitrin seems like good BFF material. She's not afraid to stand up to anything- creepy, crawly, ghostly, or otherwise.
And there you have it! If you're participating in Top Ten Tuesday, leave a link to your list in the comments- I'd love to check it out. :D