I have to say at the onset though, I can read anywhere! If there are printed words, I'm there. Just saying.
Anyway, and in no particular order...
1. In Bed. Especially in the morning on the weekend. I love that feeling of being able to read a book start to finish and not have to worry about anything else that needs to get done or anything else that's going on. It's a rare luxury these days so I definitely savor it when the opportunity arises.
2. At the Beach. Here's a picture of my beach:
3. On the Couch. Under the couch is where I store all my library books so when I'm feeling spontaneous I'll grab a book off the stack and just start reading. Good times.
4. In the Waiting Room. I'm a very good patient at the doctor because I always have a book with me so I don't stress out about how long I've been there.
5. Car Rides. Maybe not print books, but I LOVE listening to audiobooks while I'm driving long distances. Makes the time fly!
6. With Kids. I love sharing stories with the students in my class!
7. Airplanes. If you have to wait for hours for something, you might as well pass the time in a nice way.
8. On the Swing Set. Maybe not so much anymore, but when I was little I used to love to sit at the top of my slide with a book.
9.At the Park. Lay out a blanket and stretch out with a book.
10.At the Library. When a book is finished there are plenty more to choose from?
What are your favorite reading places?