I haven't yet met anyone who didn't like to win things, and here at WBiT? I host, facilitate, and promote giveaways for a variety of prizes. As such, here are the rules of engagement for all giveaways and promotional activities here at What Book Is That?
1. As of May 21, 2011, you will never need to be a follower to enter or win any prizes offered here at What Book is That?. If you stop by to enter a contest and like what you see and want to be among the first to know about future events and promotions, please consider becoming a follower!
2. In accordance with relevant laws, you must be at least 13 years old to enter any giveaway hosted here at What Book is That?.
3. Any personal information, such as names, email addresses, or physical addresses that is collected in the course of the giveaway will be used for the exclusive and express purpose of getting the prize to the winner. All Google forms containing that information are deleted once the winner is confirmed and the prize is shipped.
4. If the prize is being furnished by a third part, such as a publisher, publicist, or author, the contact information for the winner will be passed to the relevant person for the express purpose of getting the prize to the winner.
5. I am not responsible for prizes that are lost or damaged in the mail, or prizes that are lost or damaged when coming from third parties.
6. Please read the specific terms for each giveaway carefully, including end date, availability (US only, international, etc.) and directions for entry. Entries that do not follow the terms for the giveaway will be disqualified from winning that prize.
Any questions regarding this policy should be directed to me by clicking Email Me on the right hand side of this page.
Thanks and good luck in the giveaways!